Trek & Journey Bible Quiz & Games
- Sparks teams are 5-6 boys and 5-6 girls for a total of 10-12 players.
- T&T, Trek, & Journey teams are co-ed with 4-7 boys or girls. 6 clubbers compete in games. 4 clubbers compete in quiz.
- Every church can register as many teams as they want.
- Every church must provide 1 coach per team, 1 referee (that has coached for two or more years), and 1 helper to help with scorekeeping or equipment. All must be able to attend the whole day.
- All rulebooks will be posted at the Facebook group.
- Teams are limited to four games practices but can have an unlimited number of Bible Quiz practices.
- Sparks & T&T should wear their Awana uniforms. Trek & Journey can wear any team uniform. Team colors will be assigned that day.
Trek & Journey Quiz and Games – Saturday, March 21, 2020
- There is no cost for spectators, however we will take an offering for Tim and Linnea Sandvall.
- 4-7 clubbers mixed boys and girls. 6 clubbers will play on the games team. 4 clubbers will participate on the quiz team
- Churches can register as many teams as they want
- Participants must wear a team uniform.
- Team colors will be assigned on the day of the event.
- Teams must check-in at least 15 minutes before their first event.
Trek Bible Quiz: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM/Journey Bible Quiz: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 4 clubbers will participate on the quiz team
- Clubbers will be asked a total of 50 questions. Questions can be either multiple choice or speed-based questions and question types will be interleaved.
- The Quiz will be over all sections from His People Units 1 and 2 for Trek and Romans sections 1-12 for Journey.
- Content can include any content in the book, especially definitions and verses, as well as any content from the Bible passages identified in the lessons.
- Bible Quiz teams can have an unlimited number of practices
Lunch: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (times are approximate)
- Teams can purchase lunch from the snack bar or bring their own lunch. Teams can purchase tickets at the door.
Awana Games: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (times are approximate)
- 6 clubbers will participate on the quiz team
- Clubbers will participate in 10 Awana Games
- *Beanbag Relay
- *Sprint Relay
- Mystery Game 1
- Sprint Race
- Knock It Down
- Mystery Game 2
- *Beanbag Bonanza
- *Marathon Relay
- Marathon Race
- *Beanbag Football Relay
- Semi-Finals will be played with the games identified with the * to eliminate down to the final teams. Placement in round 1 will determine the seeding for Semi-Finals. Placement in the Round 1 & Semi-Finals will determine who advances to Finals. The top teams from the Semi-Finals will advance to the Finals. All 10 games will be played in the Finals.
Teams are limited to a maximum of four practices.